1. When did you join CrossFit BC?
I started on June 1st 2020
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
I have always been interested in CrossFit but stuck with the more conventional training for years, finally made the commitment and really glad I did.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
Since I started I have seen a huge improvement in my overall fitness and strength.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Perseverance! You are going to struggle through 90% of the workouts but after awhile they get better.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
Definitely rugby! And Call of Duty 😉
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
I was pretty proud of my 2000m row time considering the row is not my favorite exercise, I did it in 6m45sec.
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
No haven’t changed anything in my diet, I eat really badly.
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I have participated in a team CrossFit Competition before, between two for the best rugby clubs in Cape Town. There where 20 teams and we came second.
10. What/who inspires you the most?
The people who inspire me the most are the group of friends I train with on a daily basis, our regular 6:30 class, they keep me accountable and keep me pushing those PR’s.