Part 1: Power Clean – 20 minutes to a 1RM
20 Chest-To-Bar Pullups
10 Squat Snatch 75/115
15 Chest-To-Bar Pullups
8 Squat Snatch
10 Chest-To-Bar Pullups
6 Squat Snatch
2) Why did you choose CrossFit?
I “thought” I was active already & wanted a new challenge, but I didn’t even know active till I joined, lol!
3) What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
I may look the same, but I can lift heavy sh*t now
4) What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Don’t be afraid to try it, nothing to it, but to do it.
5) What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
Good mornings, sumo deadlift highpulls & handstand pushups
6) What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
7) What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
RX’ing all the open WODs
8) Have you made any changes to your diet?
A little, but definitely plan on stepping it up this year.
9) Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I can ride a motorcycle.
10) What/who inspires you the most?
All the people & coaches I Crossfit with. They can do some amazing things & it inspires me to challenge myself. …And Oprah
Date: Saturday, May 25, 2013
Time/Location: 11am at CFBC West Vancouver
Come and join us for a fun WOD to support our athletes competing in the CrossFit Regionals! Your $10 entry fee will go towards gear for the team, as well as a BBQ after the WOD, and some prizes. All are welcome.
*The 10am class in West Vancouver and the 12:30pm class in Yaletown will be cancelled due to this event.
10 Handstand Pushups
8 Handstand Pushups
6 Handstand Pushups
4 Handstand Pushups
2 Handstand Pushups
Copyright © 2013 Crossfit BC. All Rights Reserved.