1. When did you join CrossFit BC?
Twas 96 moons ago…
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
Nay sayeth I, to taketh ov’r the world one Turkish receiveth at a timeth as it’s velorous to beest fiteth.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
Billo beest nimble, brillo beest quick, I feareth the burpee nay m’re. I now has’t the strength to curleth.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
The 5 o’clock class in West Van is wh’re the cool kids doth hangeth. Joineth us if’t be true thee dareth, we aim to maketh thee chuckle m’re than Chris Rocketh on his most wondrous night.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
The one wh’re I winneth gainst Evan which usually hath not the strict handstands. Tis usually the one that maketh him look like a Tynrannosaurus
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
Bethinking of ways to winneth at which hour I receiveth to Crossfit,
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
Has’t I toldeth thee about the timeth I wast almost w’rld champ?
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I may not at each moment shaveth reps.
10. What/who inspires you the most?
Those of thee yond managed to readeth so far without shaking thy head and moving on!