35 min cap
Teams of 2.
Divide work evenly with one athlete working at a time.
100 Shoulder to Overhead 95/135
100 Front Squats 95/135
400 Double Unders
100 Shoulder to Overhead 65/95
100 Front Squats 65/95
400 Double Unders
100 Shoulder to Overhead @ manageable weight
100 Front Squats @ manageable weight
400 Single Skips
1. When did you join CrossFit BC ?
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
I was tired of the usual gyms and found myself skipping more days than I was going. I would walk past CrossFit BC and see the intensity and energy of everyone during class and thought, why not try?
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
I think the most noticeable difference is how I now look at fitness and its affect on my everyday life. Obviously the strength comes with putting in your time, but overall on making better decisions throughout my day.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Commit yourself to just one week and try. You’ll be amazed at how supportive everyone is. We’ve all had our first day and it can be intimidating and scary. But it doesn’t take long before you see how incredible the people are and the energy they create.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
I hate them all equally.
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
I love trying new restaurants in the city. The hunt for the best pizza is a always changing battle.
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
Definitely doing my first HSPU. Watching everyone my first week, I never thought it would be possible.
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
Unfortunately MyFitnessPal changed everything. Ignorance really is bliss!
9. What/who inspires you the most?
Everyone in the 6 AM class.