1. When did you join CrossFit BC?
I believe it was April 2016
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
Right after relocating from London to Vancouver I needed to find a place where I could workout, so my partner Patricia said I should give Crossfit a try as she had been doing it in Brazil and loved it. So I took her up on her suggestion.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
Since my work is sitting down 9 hours a day, going to crossfit has bade that a lot more bearable, it has helped with reducing back pain and just overall given me a lot more energy in my day.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
I would say give it a try! Even if you like strength or just cardio there is always a few workouts in the week that covers that, so there is something for everyone.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
Probably Power Cleans as I am a bit better at strength exercises than cardio and its easier on the joints!
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
Skiing & Snowboarding.
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
Survived the Winter challenge 2018 and got last place with Deepak haha.
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I don’t think so, don’t really have anything that would amaze people.
10. What/who inspires you the most?
I don’t really have anyone in particular that inspire me a lot, I would say its more of a combination of the wonderful people that are around me, people at cross fit, at work and close friends. I think they are the ones who makes you wanna push yourself and become a better person.