1. When did you join CrossFit BC?
Joined in February 2017.
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
My brother in law bought me a two month pass for Christmas after I had my second child in October 2016. i deferred starting the two months until February when she finally was sleeping through the night regularly and I could do the 6 am classes
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
My running has significantly improved and both my lower both and upper body strength have improved dramatically. Overall I feel much stronger
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Don’t be overwhelmed and go at your own pace. Don’t get frustrated and keep at it.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
Anything cardio because I don’t suck at it:) What I am working on is my pull up and hopefully I can get to one full unassisted pull up by the end of the year so I am always happy when we are doing pull ups because I get a chance to practice
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
Spin – I usually do spin every Saturday and Sunday.
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
The day my toes touched the bar on the toes to bar!
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
I have always been a pretty clean eater so no.
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I am CPA specializing in Domestic Tax and love my job (people are usually surprised by that..)
10. What/who inspires you the most?
Tough question – being the best person I can be for my kids so that they can be inspired too (Nika (boy) 3 and Kimi (girl) 1&1/2)