1. When did you join CrossFit BC?
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
I was never a big fan of spending hours at a gym trying to figure out a routine. I love the idea that crossfit WODs are different every day and always push me to give my best.
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
Crossfit has definitely given me more endurance and has made me more conscious about my body, specially taking a good care of it to stay healthy.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
Don’t think it too much and just do it. The hardest part is always taking the first step, but once you start you just cannot stop. I tell all my friends about how amazing this sport is.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
Football soccer, longboarding and snowboarding.
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
To be honest I feel very accomplished every time I do a WOD. It amazes me how stronger I keep getting. I do have to admit that one of the best things that happened to me was to be able to overcome a lower back injury and come back stronger. I was even able to power clean my own body weight (165lb) with no problem.
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
I try (at least on weekdays) to have a more balanced diet so I can have more energy and be able to perform better doing WODs. However, I do cheat every now and then. I also don’t know what is to cook meals on weekends.
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I hated the idea of going to the gym and lifting weight. Now Crossfit has made me a junkie and I love it every time a WOD involves barbells.
10. What/who inspires you the most?
My parents without a doubt. I strive to be a better person in life so I can make them proud.
When it comes to CrossFit BC, I would say that everyone at my box. CFBC family is just amazing! All the people push me hard to get stronger and continue improving.