1. When did you join CrossFit BC?
2. Why did you choose CrossFit?
I was looking for an activity that makes me push myself beyond my comfort zone
3. What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting CrossFit?
I was always an active person in terms of hiking , scuba diving and running , I feel like CrossFit has definitely increased my endurance in all the activities that I used to do.
4. What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting CrossFit?
If you are willing to make a good change in your life all you have to do is to show up for the class and give the best you can to the WOD with an open mind, you might not be able to do much which could be demotivating but you have to suck it up and take one day at a time to excel. The results for your effort won’t take too long to show.
5. What is your favourite CrossFit exercise?
Deficit handstand push-up
6. What is your favourite activity outside of CrossFit?
Hiking , Scuba Diving and Whiskey drinking
7. What is your proudest accomplishment at CrossFit?
Finishing up CrossFit Open 2017 workouts.
8. Have you made any changes to your diet?
Yes, now I am more inclined towards high protein diet and also eating an entire cheese pizza with extra cheese and get away with not gaining weight.
9. Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
When I eat out I usually order 2 main courses just for myself.
10. What/who inspires you the most?
I would say I get inspired taking chances and people who take chances. Starting something that I have no idea how I could finish it , the potential chance of a failure but do it anyways.